Liam Livingstone, the destructive English all-rounder, is one of the most highly sought T20 cricketers in the world today
His explosive batting along with his ability to bowl both right-arm leg and off-spin makes him a very rare commodity in T20s
So today, we have listed down 10 interesting facts about this talented cricketer.
1) On 4 August 1993, Liam Livingstone was born in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England
2) On 19 April 2015, Livingstone, playing for his club side Nantwich, scored an insane 350 runs off 138 balls
This was one of the highest individual scores in the history of one day cricket and it brought Liam into the limelight
3) In 2016, he made his first-class debut for Lancashire, and in April 2017 was awarded his county cap.
4) On 23 June 2017, Liam Livingstone made his T20I debut for England against South Africa at Taunton
Batting at No.4, Livingstone scored 16 runs and got run out by Andile Phehlukwayo
5) In 2017, during the England Lions tour of Sri Lanka, Livingstone scored his third first-class century in Dambulla against Sri Lanka-A and got included in the England Test squad against New Zealand
6) In December 2018, Livingstone was bought by the Rajasthan Royals for the IPL and in September 2019, he played for the Cape Town Blitz in the 2019 Mzansi Super League tournament.
7) On 26 March 2021, Liam Livingstone made his ODI debut for England against India at Pune
He made an unbeaten knock of 27 runs in that match and batted with an average of 63 across the series.
8) In July 2021, Livingstone scored his first T20I century (103 runs) against Pakistan at the Trent Bridge
In that process, he became only the third English cricketer to score a T20I century
9) He holds the record for the fastest fifty and the fastest century by an English batsman in T20I
10) Liam Livingstone was bought by the Punjab Kings for a whopping INR 11.5 crores in the 2022 IPL auction